Argan Oil - Organic Multi-Purpose Face & Hair Oil
Argan oil, also called Moroccan Oil, has been used for centuries to restore vitality and shine to dry hair. The One + Nature organic Argan Oil is also an amazing moisturiser for dry skin, and it can be used as a make-up remover, a cleanser, a massage oil for baby and a leave-in hair conditioner. It is a very popular multi-purpose face oil for dry or mature skin types.
Our Argan oil is organic and cold-pressed. Cold pressing is the preferred method of oil extraction as the heat- and chemical-free process preserves beneficial lipids and limits irritating byproducts.
DAILY MOISTURISER (for dry or mature skin types)
Argan oil helps improve skin hydration by retaining moisture.
For every day moisturising, warm 2 drops in your hands and apply on face morning and night. Your skin should feel soft and nourished.
You can also add the skin hydrating and repairing benefits of Aloe Vera by combining it with Aloe Vera gel:
- Mix 1 to 2 drops of One + Nature organic Aloe Vera gel with 1 drop of One + Nature organic Argan oil and apply after cleaning your skin
This recipe can replace your daily moisturiser and is great if you react to cream-based formulations as it will not block your pores.
Argan oil also has antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-itch properties.
This is super easy! Add a few drops on a cotton pad to easily remove make-up.
The oil works on waterproof make-up and you only need a few drops! If you've used too much, simply wipe off the excess with a cotton pad.
WEEKLY FACE MASK
You can combine the One + Nature organic Argan Oil with clay to cleanse your skin and it may improve acne. The easier way to combine those two products is by making a weekly face mask:
- If you have dry skin, mix half a teaspoon of Argan oil with 2 teaspoons of One + Nature white clay, add water until obtaining a spreadable paste.
- If you have normal or sensitive skin, mix half a teaspoon of Argan oil with 2 teaspoons of One + Nature Rhassoul Moroccan clay, add water until obtaining a spreadable paste.
- If you have oily skin, mix half a teaspoon of Argan oil with 2 teaspoons of One + Nature French green clay, add water until obtaining a spreadable paste.
Apply the mask once a week, leave for 10 minutes and wash. Apply the above Aloe Vera gel/Argan oil recipe after to moisturise your skin.
Massage 3 drops into your beard to soften beard hair and moisturise the skin beneath.
Organic argan oil is gentle and light. Warm a few drops in your hands and massage your baby's skin to keep it soft and moisturised.
If your bub's skin is very dry, we recommend using a more nourishing balm or pure shea butter (click here to see all the options).
LEAVE-IN HAIR CONDITIONER
Organic argan oil is very popular in dry haircare routines because it helps to nourish and detangle the hair. How to use it depends on how dry your hair is. .
- Dry hair: warm a few drops in your hands and apply on dry parts of the hair 4 hours before your shampoo (or leave overnight). Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse. Your hair should feel light, clean and soft.
- Very dry hair: if the argan oil absorbs quickly into your hair, you can also use it after your shampoo. Simply apply it on wet or dry clean hair (after shampoo) and leave it. If your hair feels oily using this method, it means you'll have to use the argan oil before your shampoo (see above)
- Very very dry, thick hair: use the oil every day when getting ready in the morning. Apply a few drops on dry parts of the hair. If your hair feels oily using this method, it means you'll have to use the argan oil before your shampoo (see above).
The One + Nature organic Argan oil is:
Conveniently packed in a dark-tinted glass bottle, your oil is protected from light and lasts longer.
Label made of sustainably-sourced paper, biodegradable and recyclable.
Thank you for choosing to use our eco-friendly packaging.
This product was made in Australia. All our labels are also printed and applied in Australia.
ONE ingredient: 100% pure and certified organic Argan oil
We are an australian family business
All our products are handmade with love in Melbourne, Australia.
We are very passionate about supporting the local economy. That's why all our ingredients are sourced from Australian companies, and all our labels are also supplied and printed by an Australian company.
Eco friendly packaging
We focus on using quality, re-usable or recyclable packaging.
Unfortunately, most dispensing systems, such as essential oil dripolators and glass pumps, end up in landfil. That's why many of our products are sold with a choice of closure: you can order the dispensing system you'd like the first time, and then re-use it for your next product.
The majority of skincare products use plastic labels. These also end up in landfil or break down in the ocean into micro-plastics. That's why all our labels are made of sustainably-sourced paper and are recyclable and biodegradable.
We do not use any plastic when packing your order.