Artisan Handmade Multi-Purpose Perfume Oils - Sample Kit
This beautiful set features samples of our 4 handmade ARTISAN perfume oils:
- CLEOPATRA Vanilla & Tangerine
- NEFERTARI Pink Lotus & Patchouli
- TSUBAKI Geranium & Yuzu
- SHINTO Vetiver & Yuzu
This set is perfect to discover all the perfume oils in our range. Each 5 mL glass bottle contains a different perfume oil, with an image to identify it on the front and a QR code with the perfume name on the back.
MOISTURISING OIL for FACE & BODY
The One + Nature perfume oils are suitable for all dry skin areas of your face or body.
Warm a few drops in your hands, massage and moisturise dry skin areas. Do not use on or around the eyes and ears. Do not use on face if you have sensitive skin.
Add a few drops to your favourite pure face, hair or body oil to perfume it. For instance, you can add 5 drops of One + Nature perfume oil in a 30 mL bottle of pure organic jojoba, argan or sweet almond oil.
You can also apply these gorgeous perfume oils pure on areas of the body you'd like to perfume.
Pour 5 drops into the bath water to perfume it.
Massage 3 drops into your beard to soften beard hair.
LEAVE-IN HAIR CONDITIONER
Apply on dry ends to nourish and repair damaged, dry hair.
- Dry hair: warm a few drops in your hands and apply on dry parts of the hair 4 hours before your shampoo (or leave overnight). Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse. Your hair should feel light, clean and soft.
- Very dry hair: if the perfume oil absorbs quickly into your hair, you can also use it after your shampoo. Simply apply it on wet or dry clean hair (after shampoo) and leave it. If your hair feels oily using this method, it means you'll have to use the perfume oil before your shampoo (see above)
- Very very dry, thick hair: use the oil every day when getting ready in the morning. Apply a few drops on dry parts of the hair. If your hair feels oily using this method, it means you'll have to use the perfume oil before your shampoo (see above).
The One + Nature perfume oils are:
Conveniently packed in a dark-tinted glass bottle, your oils are protected from light and last longer.
Label made of sustainably-sourced paper, biodegradable and recyclable.
Thank you for choosing to use our eco-friendly packaging.
This product was handmade in Melbourne, Australia. All our labels are also printed and applied in Australia.
Because perfume oils contain essential oils, they are not suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding women, and for babies and children. We recommend using the ONE + NATURE pure organic argan oil instead or one of our essential-oil-free balms.
We are an australian family business
All our products are handmade with love in Melbourne, Australia.
We are very passionate about supporting the local economy. That's why all our ingredients are sourced from Australian companies, and all our labels are also supplied and printed by an Australian company.
Eco friendly packaging
We focus on using quality, re-usable or recyclable packaging.
Unfortunately, most dispensing systems, such as essential oil dripolators and glass pumps, end up in landfil. That's why many of our products are sold with a choice of closure: you can order the dispensing system you'd like the first time, and then re-use it for your next product.
The majority of skincare products use plastic labels. These also end up in landfil or break down in the ocean into micro-plastics. That's why all our labels are made of sustainably-sourced paper and are recyclable and biodegradable.
We do not use any plastic when packing your order.